Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Lana Sky's Painted Sin Duet

Sheltered socialite Juliana Thorne is drawn to the mysterious billionaire Damien Villa. But is his interest in her borne from desire? Or revenge?
FINALLY! After what seems like centuries to my avid reader mind, Lana Sky has a new release coming on October 22nd, and, as is expected from Lana Sky, this one is a doozy! While I cannot talk much about this book yet, I can officially say this is my favorite Lana Sky book so far, and I have spent several hours restraining myself from literally begging for Book 2, which is also coming soon. I can, however, share the tantalizing cover for Touch of Dark and the teasing blurb. If you like dark romances with unexpected heroes (aka villains), this one is for you.


A Touch of Dark – Painted Sin Book 1
IS HE HER HERO?

Juliana Thorne is falling apart beneath her perfect façade. Haunted by a monster from her childhood, the sheltered socialite is slowly losing her mind—while a mysterious stranger seems to lurk around every corner, relishing in her demise.

OR THE VILLAIN?

A blind artist with a penchant for portraying darkness, Damien Villa harbors his own sinister intentions toward Juliana, but is he motivated by lust…

Or a desire for revenge?

Either way…

This is no fairytale.
Find A Touch of Dark Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment