Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Release Day for Solomon Cille!!


Release day is finally here! 

It has been a long journey to get to this story. From early on in the Binding trilogy, I had readers asking for more of the Touchets and some of the other side characters from the Binding. So, I began with Zylphia: Ice & Ashes, and now, I am following up with Solomon Cille, the continuing story of the Binding Universe told from the Touchet family's point of view.

Solomon Cille has been a joy to work on. Cillie is every bit as special as all the other Binding characters. She is also unique, and her story will lead everyone up to the final book to be announced at a later date. 

Enjoy and thanks for all the support.





6 comments:

  1. You outdid yourself on this one! Sybella Rose will always be my favorite from this series but Solomon is a hard core second!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Sybella Rose is special to me too, but Solomon Cille, she is unique in her own right!

      Delete
  2. I have loved reading all of these books. I am heading to New Orleans soon for vacation and can't wait to visit and experience everything NOLA has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I'm so glad. New Orleans is a wonderfully magical city unlike any other. I'm currently working on the final book in the Binding Universe. It will be ready later this year!

      Delete
  3. Great writing, Victoria! Loved so much this tale of Solomon Cille!

    ReplyDelete